Anonymous: do you know any good tips for toning legs and creating a thigh gap?
do lots of squats, lunges, or running up stairs. try holding small weights in your hands while you are doing these to increase how hard your quadriceps especially have to work. also try skipping, or the roman chair exercise, where you place your back against the wall with your body in a position the same as if you were sitting in a chair, and hold it. you can also try this work out from victorias secret focusing on legs :)
Anonymous: best way to lose weight and get a toned body? like what type of foods do you eat and what exercises do you do? x
if you are serious about losing weight and getting a better body the key is persistence. you can’t give up because you are lazy and definitely don’t give up just as you start to see results.
- eat healthily. stuff like steaming your meat instead of frying, and using wholemeal flour/rice/bread can make losing weight so much easier! make sure you are getting the right fruit and veg per day, and not too much carbohydrates (salad>sandwich for lunch). no junk food either!
- drink lots of water, aim for 2L per day
- get enough sleep! no matter how much exercise you do, your body’s metabolism (no matter how fast/slow) does most of its fat burning while you are asleep! besides, being well rested means you are more motivated to exercise
- exercise everyday. go for a 20-30 minute run or cycle. you can even do skipping for this time instead. just half an hour of anything that gets your heart rate up. when you get home, try searching up a yoga or pilates routine on youtube. Victoria’s secret have quite a few good ones. Then do things like lunges and squats for your thighs, and crunches and planks etc for you abs.
- be consistent! once you get into a routine, do it everyday! and don’t expect instant results, it can take up to 2 months for the work to pay off, but it will be worth it!